Nov 18, 2015 #1 JOKER 2500 Club Member View Badges MTRCMember My Tank Thread Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 796 Location Pulaski Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was thinking of using penductor for my return plumbing. What would you guys recommend?
Nov 18, 2015 #2 143MPCo ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month CTARS Member R2R App User Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Reef Squad Emeritus Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 6,721 Reaction score 7,094 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I personally like these, adjustable ones... link--> HERE
Jan 25, 2016 #3 Orly20 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 515 Reaction score 117 Location Miami,Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Which one did you end up going with? I am thinking of getting some now for my new build
Jan 26, 2016 #4 OP OP JOKER 2500 Club Member View Badges MTRCMember My Tank Thread Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 796 Location Pulaski Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am leaning highly towards the ones 143MPCo listed. I still haven't ordered yet as I am still waiting for tank to ship. Was supposed to ship in December but im still waiting..
I am leaning highly towards the ones 143MPCo listed. I still haven't ordered yet as I am still waiting for tank to ship. Was supposed to ship in December but im still waiting..