• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Peng's Heart of the Ocean Acropora Frags

Vette67

Reefing since 1997
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what the baby looks like. This is C.
7CADE73F-06EF-4FFB-B803-27422D09B4C9.jpeg

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is what it looks like from FarmerTy who bought it from jda. It is a beautiful piece! @Softhammer

66348393-2240-474B-ACDD-4D795E6AE8CA.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not trying to be an butt, but I don't have any more. If I took every prepay that was offered, I could fund a few years of college tuition and be indentured for years of shipping - I won't do this. Also, anybody who offered me more money to screw over somebody else in line won't get a response ever.

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not trying to be an butt, but I don't have any more. If I took every prepay that was offered, I could fund a few years of college tuition and be indentured for years of shipping - I won't do this. Also, anybody who offered me more money to screw over somebody else in line won't get a response ever.
Funny, I unwatched the tread yesterday due to the appearance of shenanigans. It's all about supply and demand, and it's safe to say my demand has faded. Thanks for keeping things honest!

Vette67

Reefing since 1997
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, I unwatched the tread yesterday due to the appearance of shenanigans. It's all about supply and demand, and it's safe to say my demand has faded. Thanks for keeping things honest!
No shenanigans at all. JDA is an excellent seller, packaged the coral very well, shipped exactly when he said he would, kept clear communication lines open, and was very easy to work with. I have nothing but good things to say about how this transaction was handled.

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
screw over somebody else in line won't get a response ever.

Holy **** I just asked a question, its not like I tried to steal some other person's piece or screw ANYONE over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jda

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chill out. I was not talking about you - if you didn't offer me a few hundred dollars more to tell the original buyer that the coral died and to refund their money, then don't be so sensitive.

Had a suggestion to auction off one more frag. I will see if I can get one. If I can, I will post back and give it 10 days so that everybody can have a chance to log in and see and also shot to bid if they feel so inclined.

Devin6871

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chill out. I was not talking about you - if you didn't offer me a few hundred dollars more to tell the original buyer that the coral died and to refund their money, then don't be so sensitive.

Had a suggestion to auction off one more frag. I will see if I can get one. If I can, I will post back and give it 10 days so that everybody can have a chance to log in and see and also shot to bid if they feel so inclined.

I feel bad for you. Post beautiful coral for sale and people out here behaving like they are in one of those black Friday freakout montages.

Happy Thanksgiving

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jda said:
Chill out. I was not talking about you

You didn't specify, and it sure sounded like it. Selling forums like these rely on buyer/seller interactions/reputation. People go looking through previous threads to see if anything might hint at problems.

Keep in mind even the misunderstanding of your posts could cause issues with other's future transactions. 100% I would've avoided a buyer or seller accused of something like that just to save any hints of a headache.

Even on eBay sellers preemptively ban buyers if any of their questions or previous transactions so much as hint at problems. I have a few hundred folks I've banned from my transactions over the years.

Last edited:

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good old modern day America. Someone needs someone else to blame cause they weren't quick to the draw.

No one here should be crying about not getting a piece of coral when they want it. This hobby is one of patience. No one wants to see a good honest seller being harrassed like this. Nor does anyone want to see someone throwing a tantrum cause they didnt get there way. A lot of us miss sales we want a lot. We wait for the next.

If there's one word I can say fits this hobby the best, its PATIENCE.

Maybe some of the people crying and blaming someone else for their shortcomings, might learn the value of the word sorry during this time.

Hope everyone has a safe and great rest of the week.

SecondCityCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh what? lol I have nothing to apologize for. Someone threw around vague accusations that I was doing something improper.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back