Peninsula tank contest

madnessknight89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2Rers I wanna see who here has the best peninsula tank. If you win the contest, since I dont really have anything to give away ill name my baby hippo tang what ever you want or if I do come up with a real prize by MAY 22 ill give that out.

Rules are:
-Has to be a peninsula tank
-And just add a pic or 2 to this thread
thats it but ill start here is mine

uploadfromtaptalk1398830447409.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398830447409.jpg


uploadfromtaptalk1398830447409.jpg
 
^^wow! Now that's a reef!

Thank you! It's been a lot of hard work. It's really young as far as tanks go. I've upgraded a few times and this one was the perfect setup. Moved everything from a couple tanks I had so never really saw a cycle. It's only 2 months old....hahaha!
 
Peninsula - room divider

Sounds awesome, great prize...I am in.
 

Attachments

  • 20140408_211921.jpg
    20140408_211921.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 299

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new