• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pentair Aquatics 40W Smart UV Sterilizer

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
259
Reaction score
69
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pentair Aquatics 40W Smart UV Sterilizer for sale.
It's about 2 years old but hasn't been used in about 6 months.

I also have 2 brand new 40W UV bulbs for the unit.

Everything works. No leaks.
There is some PVC plumbing attached but you can trim out what you don't want when you plumb it into your system
IMG_5255.jpg
.
IMG_5259.jpg


Asking $300 for everything.
Pickup in San Diego 92064.

Thanks for looking
 
I have a Pentair Aquatics 40W Smart UV Sterilizer for sale.
It's about 2 years old but hasn't been used in about 6 months.

I also have 2 brand new 40W UV bulbs for the unit.

Everything works. No leaks.
There is some PVC plumbing attached but you can trim out what you don't want when you plumb it into your system
IMG_5255.jpg
.
IMG_5259.jpg


Asking $300 for everything.
Pickup in San Diego 92064.

Thanks for looking
I have been thinking of purchasing one is it still available and what part of SD
Thanks Dustin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new