Pentair UV Sterilizer Union HELP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BQ5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BQ5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
21
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an older Pentair UV Sterilizer model EU25-U that I bought used from facebook. Unfortunately, it make without the unions and I’ve been having trouble finding a solution to get this this plumbed onto my system. Looks like the part number I need is ZUNIONB15 but know one carries it anymore. Has anyone had a similar issue and found a good solution?
 
Have you tried reaching out to pentair directly? I've purchased replacement unions from them in the past.
 
Have you tried reaching out to pentair directly? I've purchased replacement unions from them in the past.
Yes, I've called them and they said that product was discontinued so I'm SOL
 
Do you have the old female ends with the pvc pipes glued in if so you can try to cut the pipe flush and buy a honing tools to drill out the old pipe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new