People Bashing??

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdvab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
haha i've always wanted a bulldog... but i work at a restaurant and definitely make fun of alot of people but never publically and i never call anyone out for everyone to see
 
Did I miss the Bulldogs for sale? I have one but she could probably use a buddy!
 
Bashing is not needed, it ruins the thread and annoys readers, but I still wonder why we continue to post threads in the Reef forum, when they are off topic.
 
Bashing is not needed, it ruins the thread and annoys readers, but I still wonder why we continue to post threads in the Reef forum, when they are off topic.

Good point! Moved. :D
 
Im not really sure of the situation that started this, but in general if someone feels that a for sale price is to high i think it should be brought the the sellers attention through PM or email first, Maybe the seller is clueless and just needs advice. Then if after that they continue to ask stupid prices I think someone should publically post that the price is just unreasonable so some newbie doesnt get ripped off. But there is no need for name calling or blatant direspect. Its so easy to get caught up in the computer world where you dont have to look someone in the face when you slap them. They dont see your smile when you joke. I make that mistake alot. the internet is unforgiving when it comes to sarcasm. Unless you personally know who you are talking to think through your posts, it will make a big difference. Anyway, thats my rant! LOL
 
Lub U Bry! :D
 
Ummm not so much...LOL!

I got to go eat with a couple who wants to get married so I will be doing some counseling after church..
 
Are you sure your qualified? HEHE! We moved the time to 2:30 so no excuses. Please.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new