People Eater Zoa pack for $245 shipped!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luisra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luisra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
418
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have too many frags in my tank so I want to get rid of a few of them. All for $245 shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight in specimen cups. Some pictures are from my mother colonies and they're not for sale; all frags have been cut for 3+ weeks. PM if interested, thanks!

3 polyps


5 polyps


7 Purple PE's


4 Green PE's


6 Orange Envy (or Orange PE)


3 polyps


5 polyps (not a PE type)
 
Last edited:
Great person to deal with by the way!
Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to deal with you!

great deal! this guy hooks u up for sure
Thanks a lot bro! When you are ready for another trade, let me know. I may have some new morphs:D

I will also throw in 2 freebies
Some of the actual frags; sorry for the blurry pics
PPE 9+ polyps


Speckled Green PE


Green PE


"Weird" PE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new