People make me wonder sometimes

  • Thread starter Thread starter riche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
439
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up a bunch of acrylic sumps yesterday from a guy who got them from a guy who was moving and they had to be removed.

The guy who built them used multiple spears bulkheads per sump and some he used 1" acrylic other were 1/2" and 3/4", the part hat blows my mind is he used superglue to build them LOL

Its good for me as I was able to take them all apart with minimal damage and I was able to remove all the bulkheads

If your going to spend all the cash on acrylic and bulkheads, why not spend $15 and get weld on 13

Rich
 
I'm guessing it was Weldon 16 and not superglue.

BTW, there is no wo 13. :). the proper solvent would have been 3 or 4.
 
I meant to put Weldon 3 lol and I'm sure it was super glue, as I could smell it when I took them apart
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new