Peppermint shrimp and cleaner shrimp

I have kept a peppermint and cleaner shrimp together in a 4 gallon with no problem but this is no guarantee. The shrimp were about the same size (very small) but I don't know how much that matters.
 
That's a really small tank idk.... I had a peppermint and Scarlett skunk cleaner in my 29 gallon biocube, they co-existed well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new