Peppermint shrimp ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter moretor1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

moretor1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2024
Messages
409
Reaction score
240
Location
Lexington
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking these guys look like D because the stripe down their back is solid with no horizontal stripes.

But D also looks a completely different color from the side

I'm hoping it's just C because I can deal with that

1613368007305.png 20240315_102511.jpg 20240315_102510.jpg 20240315_102506.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new