Peppermint shrimp question

Thunder_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2022
Messages
222
Reaction score
435
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had a couple aptaisa so I added a couple peppermint shrimp and now a week later they are all gone but 1. The one left has a head the size of a quarter and was bigger than the others. Will peppermint shrimp eat an aptaisa that big?
 
So I had a couple aptaisa so I added a couple peppermint shrimp and now a week later they are all gone but 1. The one left has a head the size of a quarter and was bigger than the others. Will peppermint shrimp eat an aptaisa that big?
Yup but for that it must be badly hungry so don't feed it for some days. As soon as it eats all of them, start feeding it as it will start to move to corals so keep an eye on it. I think It may not eat that big one
 
Sometimes peppermint shrimp not eats big aiptasia
 
big aptasia need to be removed using aptasia X or F-aptasia. make sure to syphon out the aptasia after feeding it aptasia X with a 1/4
hose. Also make sure the powerheads are off so that the solution wont get into the water column.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new