Peppermint Shrimp Shortage?

neilenet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Zuni
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had an aiptasia outbreak. Had a peppermint shrimp years ago. But now that I really need some. I can't find any anywhere. I could order them from Ora through Algae Barn. But shipping is outrageous. And I'm skeptical they will arrive DOA. I've never orderd fish online.
I live near Suffolk.
Has Anyone seen any anywhere recently?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new