Peppermint Shrimps Adventure

Hakan Erdem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Location
İzmir
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think as it happened this time, the Peppermint shrimp larvaes fry continue to growing.





 
Awesome! Can you tell me about your tank setup. My peppermint shrimp just hatched last night. Not the best video. I put some in my new tank build that doesn't have any livestock yet and the majority in a small bucket. Thought I would give it a try.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230906_022642927.mp4
    40.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new