Percula Clowns and Skunk Clowns

asingleton527

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the LFS I frequent had some skunk clowns that I thought were gorgeous. Having 3 perculas in my tank already, I didn't get them. Anyone know if a 125 would house 3 percs and 2 skunks without issue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new