Perhaps the best skimmer...

I like my RO essence 130 have it on my 260 liter with nice load skims great I don’t even adjust the dial ever. Dustin
 
This is a great post to see! I just traded 4 frags for a lightly used octo classic 110 s. I’m setting it up tonight! It’s a bit undersized for my tank but I have a light bio load.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new