Peristaltic pump for use with reef-pi?

kdx7214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my robo tank setup and working and one of the things I want to do is to add dosing pumps (for phtyo initially, but later for other stuff). I see all kinds of things listed on Amazon, but not sure of quality and such (or if they have all the stuff needed to actually work). Can anyone recommend one that is known to work with reef-pi?

Cheers!

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i use 12v dc pump based kamoer dosers for ato as well as dosing (tropic marine all for reef). i just added stepper based doser driver recently, i plan to use it for my main tank soonish

OP
OP
kdx7214

kdx7214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i use 12v dc pump based kamoer dosers for ato as well as dosing (tropic marine all for reef). i just added stepper based doser driver recently, i plan to use it for my main tank soonish

I just realized my version of reef-pi is at 4.3 so I decided to try to update to 5.2. In the admin page the upgrade to 5.2 fails with a Fatal Error (Connection Lost). The "troubleshooting" page it links to doesn't exist. I've verified internet connectivity from the shell (just did a sudo apt upgrade fwiw) and that looks fine. Am I doing something wrong?

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized my version of reef-pi is at 4.3 so I decided to try to update to 5.2. In the admin page the upgrade to 5.2 fails with a Fatal Error (Connection Lost). The "troubleshooting" page it links to doesn't exist. I've verified internet connectivity from the shell (just did a sudo apt upgrade fwiw) and that looks fine. Am I doing something wrong?
it can happen temporarily when reef-pi reloads, during upgrade, but it should be back on line within 10 seconds

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back