Permanent Marker

reefmadness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
6
Location
Oklahoma city, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want to start labeling my frags. I am considering starting a system of sorts by marking the bottoms of the plugs. I was thinking of using permanent marker, but want to know if anyone has tried it, and had adverse effects. Any help or info into the situation would be greatly appreciated.
 
I had some permanent marker on the back side of a frag rack I made.. it's still visible on the rack no bad side effects that I noticed.. The only thing I'd say is put it on dry plugs and let it dry before tossing it in the tank..

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I am unsure what Oculus uses but i am pretty sure it is a permanent marker .
All the frags I have seen recently by them are marked on the plug .

See Example
This is my TDF .


IMG_20130204_111646_477.jpg




HTH
 
Awesome, thanks guys. I didnt think there would be an issue, I just wanted to double check and make sure. Much appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new