Pest ID help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamKo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamKo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
30
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help id these creatures.
I think that's hydroids,but I am not sure.
I used to think that healthy coral will grow dead tissue but it is getting worse. I need to cut the coral.
TIA
1000032792.jpg
 
Any ideas?
 
Thx a lot, I think this is it. I found this on my one acro also. Luckily very close to the base.
 
Thx a lot, I think this is it. I found this on my one acro also. Luckily very close to the base.
Any update?
Were you able to remove the infected acro before the worms spread to your rock?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new