Pest ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hig789
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hig789

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
485
Reaction score
81
Location
Western KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pulled this off a rock this early this morning. Anyone have any idea what it is? Corals all look good and nothing's been eaten on.

Haven't added any rock in months and all corals where dipped in Bayer and revive before additions I I assume it's been in there for quit a while.

Aeolid flat worm? Its probably only a 1/16" thick if that.

ab1222d81f355463c566ac9b7bbac488.jpg

f6b2d8e287727b53835e4ef25008c816.jpg
 
I am going with Chiton or Limpet. Appears to have a shell.
 
I am going with Chiton or Limpet. Appears to have a shell.
From the pictures I would have to agree and say chiton can you get a more side shot of him?

It already went down the drain. Didn't even think about it.

It didn't have a shell that I could tell. It was perfectly flat.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new