Pest or Prize

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it like that. The tank is 4 months old with Gulf live rock collected on Easter Monday in 30’ of water 30 miles west of Tampa Bay.

This tank theme is ornamental seaweed mixed garden lagoon.

2BA22BF2-002B-4E4D-9C66-BF1A92292BCB.jpeg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firstly i like the look off tanks like these with different sea weeds and macro algaes in.there a guy in england " marks aquatics" that goes foraging around the beaches picking up anemones,algaes,blennies,hermit crabs and his tanks looks cool,ovbiously cooler waters around coasts of england so i couldnt get anything for my tank.

From picture looks like you showing the anemone on back off the snail ? Or even the snail ?
Snail idk but anemone looks like aiptasia looks like

OP
OP
S

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am gifting the snail with Bortacladia & Aptasia attached to Hunter at Aquadome.

I have throughly enjoyed the development of this tank at only 4 months old. There are some “old school” new science methods involving cryptic refugiums and the
“sponge loop”.
Firstly i like the look off tanks like these with different sea weeds and macro algaes in.there a guy in england " marks aquatics" that goes foraging around the beaches picking up anemones,algaes,blennies,hermit crabs and his tanks looks cool,ovbiously cooler waters around coasts of england so i couldnt get anything for my tank.

From picture looks like you showing the anemone on back off the snail ? Or even the snail ?
Snail idk but anemone looks like aiptasia looks like

ying yang,
I like the duality of that name. I am a Gemini and can identify with duality.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back