Pest?

klavmaister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
372
Reaction score
96
Location
Norway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pest?

Got some new corals a coppel of days ago. I did dipp them all, is this some kaind of pest?

1000008781.jpg
 
Flatworms , the should of come off in the dip
 
Faaaa,must immediately tear it out to dip again. does it spread quickly to other LPS? It's been about 5 days since I got the last round of corals.
 
when I look down into the white bucket, I see no remains of what one would think was pest or the like
 
Mate, I don’t know enough about them but just knew what they were, never had to deal with them but I believe wrasses like them if they’ve got into the tank now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new