Pests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naiad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
2,347
Reaction score
1,067
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure I have a pest on an acan. He suddenly went down hill in a few days loosing flesh. There are egg sacs on the frag plug. Could be snails idk. I have removed him to a qt set up to better monitor. I also have a crab issue in dt so he is safer in qt now that he has damage. Anyway what is the best dip therapy these days?
 
Pictures would help very much:)
 
3e37f995ee4991492dec1b339ebdb995.jpg


6cae0ae6856f111c1ec2cf5f5bab9896.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new