Pet warehouse closing sale

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone snatch up anything good? I got there just before someone walked in and bought every piece of liverock they had for a little of nothing... Did manage to snatch up a T5HO actinic bulb for $4 though, LOL.

I know one guy got two VERY nice coraline encrusted pieces of LR before the other guy said he wanted everything else (honestly nothing else I would've wanted, most covered in diatoms and cyano that I saw- meh worth it at the price either way dry rock is normally more than it went for, LOL.).. anybody here?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new