PetCo 1/2 price clearance.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PetCo is currently having a half price, clearance sale on Pet items which include fish supplies. I was able to snag a couple UV Lamps, which are coming close to their due dates.
 
PetCo is currently having a half price, clearance sale on Pet items which include fish supplies. I was able to snag a couple UV Lamps, which are coming close to their due dates.
dang how long is the sale for?
 
The Sicce Ultra Zero Utility Pump is a really good bargain.
 
I picked up a 60 gallon rimless cube a couple days ago with this sale for a little under 200. I couldn't find anything below like 1200 bucks online.
 
I’m only seeing tanks at 50% off and no other fish supplies. Where is everyone getting the other discounts?
 
Click on the Fish, then the yellow square.

IMG_0513.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new