• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Petco 1 for 3

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Monkeytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Petco can be hit or miss. I expected better than this though. I ordered three fish from Petco. Two arrived in the box, the third was completely missing even though it said on the packing slip it was there. One of the two was DOA. It looked to have been dead before it was bagged because the fins looked so broken down. They are shipping replacements.

IMG_4984.jpeg

OP
OP
Monkeytank

Monkeytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They said they would ship replacements, then said the fish were out of stock so they would refund me for the two fish. I went online and saw they have the scopas tang in stock and asked them to send one to me. They said the refund was already done and I should create a new order. The problem with that is then I would pay $30 shipping for the one fish, when shipping was free for my original order because of the total amount.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back