Petco Dollar per gallon sale.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome news getting new setup going and need to get a tank to build sump thank you....Steve

thejuggernaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're welcome! I am stoked to pick up my QT and sump from the sale. It will let me check off a couple items off the list of needs for my first DT.

Yep, I went last time but they were out of 40B and wouldn't order me one at the sale price. I'm going tomorrow to try to get one to upgrade to a decent QT system.

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they still using Terra tanks?
Great for non display, but wow the quality of the last four I got were just gross. Silicone was for bla, trim was jacked up and the cardboard wrap was put on while the silicone was wet so it got stuck to it.
Dont get me wrong, sump, QT or in my case for lizard breeding GREAT DEAL but for a DT tank, no thanks.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GRMAS the grand rapids marine society find information on Google is only one that I know of in gr the Ann arbor swap is this Sunday in Dexter MI. We're just getting back into hobby but it's always a great time.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back