Petco Dollar Per Gallon Starts 4/2

Bump for people who didn't see yesterday. Sale starts this Sunday.
 
Spoke with fish mgr at local store (we have 2), she said that anchor stores allow you to buy up to 75 gal. on $1/gal.
Regular stores only up to 55g.
If this helps anyone.
 
I wish I could get a 75g on the sale but no petco around me has them
 
I wish I could get a 75g on the sale but no petco around me has them
Leominster Petco 100% does. I got my 40B 3 months ago there and the 75g were on sale as well. Give them a call before heading there.
Just everyone please look at the quality of the tank before buying. They push these out poorly made.
 
So, just got back from Petco.
Everything 40G and up is 50% off.
30G and below is dollar-per-gallon.
 
So, just got back from Petco.
Everything 40G and up is 50% off.
30G and below is dollar-per-gallon.
Yep, my local ad says the same.
84933f72378da36090e1edd446447783.jpg

$50 for a 40g, $65 for a 55g
 
Well that's a disappointing turn of events... actually it just makes it easier to resist!
 
My local ad is the same. Wasn't looking for a 40 but now I'm annoyed I can't get one for $40.
 
I got the 40g breeder. At 50% off, it was only $10 more than the dollar per gallon sale price. Still not bad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new