Peter's 240g reef build log

I hate talented people with the tools and skills to build their own stands. Ahahahahaha! :p (Love the turtle knobs, by the way.) And most of all, congratulations on your beautiful Class Cages tank!
Thanks! It is not that difficult to do it by yourself. Youtube is plenty of tutorials. I think the most important skill is to be able to handle errors with dignity :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new