Pet's Show-off Thread

This is Nala my punk Shiba Inu

IMG_5248.jpg
 
290274_2865748124517_903069005_o.jpg

These are my 3 parrots. From left to right, Puck, Pan and Jeffrey. Puck and Pan are both female citron cockatoos and are both 11 years old. Jeffrey is a male blue and gold macaw and is 3 years old.
155b.jpg

And that is Junior, my male zebra finch, who is 7 years old. Junior is also a miracle as he survived a house fire my family experienced where 8 parrots and over a dozen small birds perished.
 
Squishie89, your birds are absolutely gorgeous. Cockatoos are some of my favourite! & I'm sorry to hear that your family's house burned down... Mine burned down when I was 17... very tragic experience, but I'm glad that you & one of your little pets made it through!
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347586244.138084.jpg
This is our Komondor (who thinks he is a lap dog) and English Mastiff. Yes we go through quite a larger out of dog food.
 
weaponsofmassdesign, my husband has a 15 year old chocolate lab, too. His name is Tyler & he is a wonderful dog. I just love labs!
 
My parent's dogs Callie, Josh, and Spice. I don't live with them anymore, but I'll always claim them ;)
DSC03491.jpg


My roommate Mosah. She's a Savannah and has the oddest personality for a cat...she's definitely not like any other cat I've known. Though sometimes her inner housecat does come out...
IMG_5096.jpg


IMG_5095.jpg


IMG_5094.jpg
 
Bologna is awesome!! Haha love the sitting position and the look of him thinking "what? You got a problem?" I bet he rules the house! :-)
 
My roommate Mosah. She's a Savannah and has the oddest personality for a cat...she's definitely not like any other cat I've known. Though sometimes her inner housecat does come out...
IMG_5096.jpg

My daughter would have a fit!!
 
Drizzle ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915308.429184.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915352.500888.jpg Sophie ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915457.636242.jpg LolaS ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915383.297693.jpg Lucy
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915505.215000.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347915505.215000.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new