PH 7.4 mushrooms shrivelling HELP

Ooo thank you so my mushrooms are sps? Good to know! :-) I have been researching non stop with this new hobby it's great, how long have you had your marine tank for if I may ask?
 
No mushrooms are softies they have no calcium shell. Lps and sps have hard calcium shells


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Tab is right. I forgot to mention softies. :) Those would be things like mushrooms, ricordea, leather, and zoas. They lack a skeleton (are not "stony") and are usually the easiest corals to keep.

If mushrooms had a skeleton, they would be classified as LPS, because the entire shroom is one big polyp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new