pH port No Bueno

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLuce510
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DLuce510

A.D.I.D.A.A.
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
521
Reaction score
297
Location
Antioch, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the pH ports on my Apex is deffinitly not working properly. I've tried to calibrate it several times but it will settle then over the period of hours just keep getting lower and lower. The pH/ORP port works great but I need one for my Calcium reactor aswell, any thought on what I can do to fix it instead of having to get another module?
 
I would open a ticket with Neptune....they should be able to help you out. I do not know of anything that can be done to resolve without replacing the module. I assume the probe is fine since it works in your second PH/ORP port?
 
I would open a ticket with Neptune....they should be able to help you out. I do not know of anything that can be done to resolve without replacing the module. I assume the probe is fine since it works in your second PH/ORP port?
Yes sir, it was a bit of a head scratcher. I believe I've seen another thread where somebody has had the same problem a while ago. I was afraid that was the only option. Probably better to just get a PM1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new