• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PH tester HI780 Hanna tester $40

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cmp1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
19
Location
monmouth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PH tester HI780 Hanna tester $40. Will ship with paypal

20220628_172600.jpg
 
I’ll take the PH tester, I’m not sure when I can get down to Wall though
 
I’ll be running around today, let me know what works for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new