pHcrx... what is this?

tcreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
either I am having some real issues with searching today or there is almost no information as to what this is. I have a reading on my Apex Classic for pHcrx that reads 6.33 most of the time. Can someone please give me a little information on this.

fishyguy7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was this unit used or new ?? I would say that is for a calcium reactor and I have one named similar CARXPH

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
either I am having some real issues with searching today or there is almost no information as to what this is. I have a reading on my Apex Classic for pHcrx that reads 6.33 most of the time. Can someone please give me a little information on this.

Sounds like you are describing a pH probe input named pHcrx and it is located in your calcium reactor if you are getting a readings of 6.33.

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you bought this Apex used you should use the display and initialize the Apex bring it to factory settings so that you can program the Apex like it was new.

Using the display go to:
Center button
System
Init Menmory
Init ALL

If no display module email support for a file to wipe the Apex to factory settings.

Note: sometimes after an initialization you will need to update the EB8 module to get the output to show up.

OP
OP
T

tcreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you bought this Apex used you should use the display and initialize the Apex bring it to factory settings so that you can program the Apex like it was new.

Using the display go to:
Center button
System
Init Menmory
Init ALL

If no display module email support for a file to wipe the Apex to factory settings.

Note: sometimes after an initialization you will need to update the EB8 module to get the output to show up.

Ok I initialized the Apex and it now shows a reading for PH2. Also, after the initialization my refugium light is not coming on according to the settings and I have to turn it on manually in the dashboard.

OP
OP
T

tcreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. I was able to figure it out. I now know that it seems like any time you make a change in the dashboard or on the web pages it is a good idea to restart the apex.

Back