Phosphate

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
My tank has between .5 and 1.0, is this bad? Everything else is normal.
 
I have mainly softies. Zoos, ricordea, leather, and a duncan . Its a 29 gallon with T-5's. I think I have to many fish, 3 percs, flame hawk, sixline, and a bi-color blenny.
 
have you had any ideas of what is causing this? do you use tap or ro/di water?
 
Also you skimming?
 
Its probably because I downsized my 90 to this 29 and the skimmer is to big and I do not run it all the time, just a couple times a week. All the coral look great and what zoos I have are multipling. I am also adding a second strip of T-5's, so I will have 80 watts of T-5 on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new