Photo Slideshow

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaNerd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquaNerd1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
679
Reaction score
16
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a photo slideshow I made. Not the greatest in the world, but it is my first one ever :nerd:. Let me know what you think.

[video=youtube;nx8vg7teWf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx8vg7teWf8[/video]

I'm planning on doing a few more. I would like to get an actual video camera and do some actual videos, but this is the best I have for the moment.
 
Looks really good!

It is so fun to make videos/slideshows,expetially of your own aquariums

What type of camera do you have?
 
the camera is a canon xsi. i'm hoping to upgrade to something with which i can also do video, like the canon t2i or better.

most of the livestock actually isn't mine. i took some of those at local fish stores, some at friends' houses, but some of it's mine.
 
Looks great! I've used some of your pics for R2R's Facebook fan page, btw! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new