Photobucket fix

  • Thread starter Thread starter Humblefish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
22,423
Reaction score
31,577
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read this on another forum: Change the URL of the Photobucket link to add ~original at the end, and the picture shows!

It seems to work (for now).

P.S. Probably best to download all your photos once you get them to show. Because it's probably only a matter of time before they "fix" this exploit.
 
Something similar happened to me before with photo bucket, I swore never again. I get it, they need to make money, but they always seem to change everything drastically without warning, and makes editing hundreds of links on various websites impossible.
 
I already closed the account. I don't need it here anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new