photobucket??

  • Thread starter Thread starter miyags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
814
Location
Erie PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up a account with them, and then the screen went white. Then went through facebook to photobucket and it comes up.But then page stops and turns white. Do You Think Somethings wrong with the site Or my computer?? Thanks for any help!!!
 
Switch to Flicker, MUCH better quality over photobucket...You wont regret it, there was a thread on here, PB vs Flicker...Flicker won.
 
I'll give Flicker a try, because photobcket keeps crashing on me.
 
Well I put some pic's on flicker but don't know how to post them here? Is any body else having trouble with photobucket?
 
Does flickr post your photos in a much higher quality?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks mainreefer!!. Before photobucket page loads all the way it goes blank on me?
 
I just have to lear how to share my photos from flickr to reef2reef, One of these years I will post some pic's
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new