Photon 24-V2 Pro LED light fixtures

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

reef tank 2.0

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
760
Reaction score
323
Location
Cincinnati
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for those of you that own this LED light fixture.

Have you ever witnessed the cooling fans turn on?

I have had mine for a tad bit over a year and I can honestly say I have never heard or seen my fans running. Over this past week, I have been checking every day during the evening when I'm home and I have not seen them operate. Now, I imagine they're on a thermostat that turns them off and on when needed. but I have never seen them run.

Has anyone else experienced this?
 
I do know the fans are very quiet. Is the fixture hot to the touch?
 
it's not hot at all. its been running for 5 hours. just put my hands on it and its warm. not hot at all. lights go off at 10:30pm. i'll touch it then and see if it's any hotter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new