Photon V2 and Aqualink SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Boat has Landed! You know what that means, all Photon V2s- all sizes- are now ON SALE- while stock from our recent sea shipment lasts only!

Get yours today at ReefBreeders.com!

Photon 16-V2: $379.99- NOW $339.99
Photon 24-V2: $399.99- NOW $349.99
Photon 32-V2: $574.99- NOW $499.99
Photon 48-V2: $649.99- NOW $589.99
Photon 50-V2: $674.99- NOW $599.99

IMG_3494.JPG

On the Jebao and CoralBox side of things- we have some awesome prices for you all too!

This week are putting our Jebao, Jecod, and Coral-Box apex and wifi adapters on sale! Right now you can add Apex integration to your CoralBox QP pumps with the AquaLink A1 for only $49.99, or wifi control using a smartphone app with the AquaLink T1 for only $59.99!

The legacy Apex adapter for the Jebao WP, RW, and PP series is on clearance sale for only $19.99!

Get your controller adapters here while supplies last!:

www.ReefBreeders.com

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine should be here tomorrow! Scott from OSA Corals recommended your light. Do you have any recommend starting schedule?
Awesome!!!, how are you liking your new light so far? There are a ton of recommended schedules in our FAQ- but no one schedule will work for everyone. See how your corals react and adjust accordingly- you know your tank best.

Sroufe7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!!!, how are you liking your new light so far? There are a ton of recommended schedules in our FAQ- but no one schedule will work for everyone. See how your corals react and adjust accordingly- you know your tank best.

The FedEx guy likes it more than me! Since a signature is required and no one is home during the day I’m having them change the address to my work. They wouldn’t let me do it at first since it was setup with home delivery and the new address I gave them was a business address. So I should hopefully have it tomorrow!

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The FedEx guy likes it more than me! Since a signature is required and no one is home during the day I’m having them change the address to my work. They wouldn’t let me do it at first since it was setup with home delivery and the new address I gave them was a business address. So I should hopefully have it tomorrow!

We do require a signature for safety reasons- however you can leave a signed note with the tracking number and they will drop it off, or you can also have them hold the light at the nearest fedex office location for pickup.

Back