Photon V2+ In Stock Now!

So you both think that the T5 hybrid fixture would be better then 5 of the 24-V2+ going front to back in a 36" tank?

I just looked at the Aquatic Life DX18 dimmable T5 hybrid mounting fixture. It seems pretty cool as it would allow the T5s to ramp up as well. But I'm not sure if any of the RB LEDs would fit in it?

Not better neccesarily, but easier on the budget than 4 x 48s. Ideally for an SPS dominant tank, 4 x 48-V2+. However, 5 x 24-V2+ will work too- just a bit less light.

Unfortunately the new DX18 kits are prebuilt and the space in the center is not wide enough for the V2s.
 
Not better neccesarily, but easier on the budget than 4 x 48s. Ideally for an SPS dominant tank, 4 x 48-V2+. However, 5 x 24-V2+ will work too- just a bit less light.

Unfortunately the new DX18 kits are prebuilt and the space in the center is not wide enough for the V2s.

I'm planning on running an LPS/Softies tank, so I guess the 4-5 24-V2+ would be good?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new