Photon V2+ In Stock Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you both think that the T5 hybrid fixture would be better then 5 of the 24-V2+ going front to back in a 36" tank?

I just looked at the Aquatic Life DX18 dimmable T5 hybrid mounting fixture. It seems pretty cool as it would allow the T5s to ramp up as well. But I'm not sure if any of the RB LEDs would fit in it?

Not better neccesarily, but easier on the budget than 4 x 48s. Ideally for an SPS dominant tank, 4 x 48-V2+. However, 5 x 24-V2+ will work too- just a bit less light.

Unfortunately the new DX18 kits are prebuilt and the space in the center is not wide enough for the V2s.

Oberst Hajj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not better neccesarily, but easier on the budget than 4 x 48s. Ideally for an SPS dominant tank, 4 x 48-V2+. However, 5 x 24-V2+ will work too- just a bit less light.

Unfortunately the new DX18 kits are prebuilt and the space in the center is not wide enough for the V2s.

I'm planning on running an LPS/Softies tank, so I guess the 4-5 24-V2+ would be good?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back