Photon V2 T5 Hybrid Kit!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was also missing the hardware and took a week to get them, and I think the hangers are too long, I have mine in the basement in my man cave that has a drop ceiling so I don't have the height. other wise they fit the Photon nice.
The hangers are long but that’s from the manufacturer. Sucks Reef Breeders missed your hardware also. I know he’s working on getting it right
 
I just got this same set up in and got the attachments today, once I get it up I will send through my results
2 atinics
1 coral +
1 purple +
 
It’s up and running!!

The manufacturer was nice and sent me smaller hangers. Really saved my a lot of work , I did not want to raise my wall ones..

I will be making a YouTube video soon on this.

As of now I was running my leds 50% and T5 for 3 hrs and will be moving them up to 4hrs next week.

B2207B90-FB7B-4ED4-AC06-348A6BE483B2.jpeg
 
Was it ReefBreeders or Aquatic Life that sent the smaller hangers
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new