Photos with the Galaxy S9+ camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter ecyoung
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ecyoung

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
41
Reaction score
67
Location
Santa Barbara, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've been practicing some coral photography with my new S9+ camera and I'm loving the results so far. Feedback is welcome!
00a592764904abbcaa0e6d71f77ae7f4.jpg
1fd2ccd5f4f8f8088994a1f284edf608.jpg
 
Best camera I have had for tank photos is my Samsung S7, out of the tank and from in the tank.
 
I love the photos with this phone. Especially after editing with an app like snapseed
 
Snapseed is awesome for fine tuning an image
 
Not much difference between the two cameras, the biggest update was a better camera on the front of the phone. I am not due my upgrade yet and I wont buy one, I will wait another 10 months and see whats out there. I just think as far as phone cameras go for reef photography it' hard to beat a Samsung.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new