Phyto culture help me!

kennylee1808

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
28
Location
Asia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends. I have 1 question, I am in Vietnam I am starting my phyto culture. I am having f2 fertilizer problem. I can only buy miracle gro powder version but not water version. can you show me how to dilute miracle powder? so that it can be used in the same dosage as the liquid form. thank you guys

8511643C-1D8C-418A-A852-2678BBB876F1.png
 
Last edited:
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some assistance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new