• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m looking to buy phytoplankton as I’m nearly out, I can only pay with Venmo. Thanks!
 
Did you still need phytoplankton? I have some available!
 
I have extra I can send you one .. u pay shipping though I usually sell them for 7$ but a reefer in need willing to help... you can calculate it to if u want .. from California though!!
 
I have extra I can send you one .. u pay shipping though I usually sell them for 7$ but a reefer in need willing to help... you can calculate it to if u want .. from California though!!
I’m good with phytoplankton at the moment, thank you though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new