Picasa 3 error

CoralBandit

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
859
Reaction score
24
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I delved into the photo world and bought a camera a few months back. I have found Picasa 3 to be very user friendly. I am a complete newb to photography fyi.

Anyways I uploaded all my photos from my Nikon to Picasa 3 and it enlarged all the photos in random spots... the worst part is I erased the card when the upload was complete so I no longer have duplicates. Can anyone help me fix this and if not why did it happen. I have only done this once before and with no problems. My GF's camera has never had an issue either... I.e. if I took a pic of this post it will only show 10% of the post extremely blown up for no apparent reason....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new