Picasso and Niger Trigger with shrimp

hrdneglcry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
718
Reaction score
212
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two reef tanks set up and a 40 breeder. Due to some problems with fish fighting I had to move my Niger in with a cleaner shrimp. The picasso too but I could have temoved him if I could have caught him. This mornining there were just the antennas of a shrimp on a rock. I thought a good possibilty he got eaten. I saw some other antennas nearby which made me think maybe he molted. Not sure yet. Haven't seen him. Was hoping the Picasso would be ok. Not sure which one did it. Was a good shrimp. Liked it. Would jump on my Blue Jaw triggers fave and clean him. And clean my Flame Angel. I saw some got away with a small picasso and a cleaner shrimp. Other no.
 
I have two reef tanks set up and a 40 breeder. Due to some problems with fish fighting I had to move my Niger in with a cleaner shrimp. The picasso too but I could have temoved him if I could have caught him. This mornining there were just the antennas of a shrimp on a rock. I thought a good possibilty he got eaten. I saw some other antennas nearby which made me think maybe he molted. Not sure yet. Haven't seen him. Was hoping the Picasso would be ok. Not sure which one did it. Was a good shrimp. Liked it. Would jump on my Blue Jaw triggers fave and clean him. And clean my Flame Angel. I saw some got away with a small picasso and a cleaner shrimp. Other no.
My Niger is in with a cleaner and blood red shrimp and no issues
In my experience, Picasso, humu and bursa triggers and shrimp will not end well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new