Picasso and Niger Trigger with shrimp

hrdneglcry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two reef tanks set up and a 40 breeder. Due to some problems with fish fighting I had to move my Niger in with a cleaner shrimp. The picasso too but I could have temoved him if I could have caught him. This mornining there were just the antennas of a shrimp on a rock. I thought a good possibilty he got eaten. I saw some other antennas nearby which made me think maybe he molted. Not sure yet. Haven't seen him. Was hoping the Picasso would be ok. Not sure which one did it. Was a good shrimp. Liked it. Would jump on my Blue Jaw triggers fave and clean him. And clean my Flame Angel. I saw some got away with a small picasso and a cleaner shrimp. Other no.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have two reef tanks set up and a 40 breeder. Due to some problems with fish fighting I had to move my Niger in with a cleaner shrimp. The picasso too but I could have temoved him if I could have caught him. This mornining there were just the antennas of a shrimp on a rock. I thought a good possibilty he got eaten. I saw some other antennas nearby which made me think maybe he molted. Not sure yet. Haven't seen him. Was hoping the Picasso would be ok. Not sure which one did it. Was a good shrimp. Liked it. Would jump on my Blue Jaw triggers fave and clean him. And clean my Flame Angel. I saw some got away with a small picasso and a cleaner shrimp. Other no.
My Niger is in with a cleaner and blood red shrimp and no issues
In my experience, Picasso, humu and bursa triggers and shrimp will not end well

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back