Picasso Clown

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother just took down his tank at school for the end of the semester....and decided to drop off his livestock at my place. Here is one of the items he wanted me to post forsale. He had this clown for about 6 months, which he received from Doni. This picasso percula is still young, and will fill in with some great black coloration.
He paid $150 for it, but wants $80 obo. Shoot me over a message if you have any other questions.

:) *****CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW SHORT VIDEO***** :)

Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited:
OP
OP
bonesreef

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about that...lol but its not a picture, its a video. Click on the picture to view the short video clip

OP
OP
bonesreef

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That crazy swimmer can be all yours :) i'm coming to Atlanta 1 week from wednesday

OP
OP
bonesreef

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nano: I could tell you they would get along...but that would be the furthest thing from the truth. they would more than likely end up killing him :( Sorry

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? They aren't paired.
Ya...what would happen is 2 of them would pair up and gang up on the other one.
We had a pair of ocellaris clowns that were like 1.5" and 1.75" and our old maintainer threw in a 4 1/2" female maroon clown saying "sometimes they get along, sometimes they don't".
Well they didn't. They had ripped about half of every fin it had off. It wouldn't have survived another week, so we got it out and replaced it with 2 pink skunk clowns. They do fine.

If my pair did that to a big female maroon, I would hate to see what they would do to a small picasso.

NanoNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya...what would happen is 2 of them would pair up and gang up on the other one.
We had a pair of ocellaris clowns that were like 1.5" and 1.75" and our old maintainer threw in a 4 1/2" female maroon clown saying "sometimes they get along, sometimes they don't".
Well they didn't. They had ripped about half of every fin it had off. It wouldn't have survived another week, so we got it out and replaced it with 2 pink skunk clowns. They do fine.

If my pair did that to a big female maroon, I would hate to see what they would do to a small picasso.

Gotcha. Definitely wouldn't be worth trying. I'll wait and get a pair of these when I'm ready to breed them. Thanks.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have two pairs available.They are young but doing well.They have already started their dominates dance as I call it.The shimmy shake!The third pair is the pair I am gona keep in my 180gal.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back