Picasso's Nano Tank Pics.

  • Thread starter Thread starter amore169
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This are some recent pics of my Picassos;

amore370.jpg


amore372.jpg


http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo163/luner69/am

ore362.jpg

amore364.jpg


amore363.jpg


amore361.jpg
 
Gorgeous!! :D
 
so so nice....i really want a pair!!
 
Nice man .. I have 2 myself and love them ..
 
Thank u all, they been pretty healthy, I just added a Pistol Shrimp to see if he pair's up with my Yashia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new