Pick 10 sps pack for $150 Shipped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have two more packs available. I can ship on Monday or Tuesday next week.
 
PM's replied. Still available.
 
Got my stuff from Nick today. I got way more than expected and everything looks great. Thanks nick for the great deal!!
 
Thanks for all the kind words guys. IQX I got your payment, made up all your frags and can ship to you on Monday. I sent you a PM with the details.
 
Well, since I need to raise up $5,000 for my wifes 07 Camry I will sell a few more packs. PM me if your interested with your list. Thanks
 
Here are pics of the last couple of packs that went out for size reference.

sales019.jpg


sales020.jpg
 
Yes, I have packs left. PM me with your list. If interested. This will be the last time these are $150 then they will go up to $175 since Fedex gets me for $60 to $75 a whack and I need to at least make $100 a pack for it to be worth the trouble of making and bagging these all up to ship.

Get then at $150 while you still can...........................................
 
3 packs left for now.
 
2 packs left.....
 
I would like a pack pending a confirmed shipping date early this week.
PM sent.
 
i can vouch for these frags. they are awesome. if i didnt have to buy a new light fixture, i would be all over these again and again till i had them all!
i'll get some off ya next month!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new